Element Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  IRC ChatIRC Chat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Battle for the IRC.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nighthawk
Overlord
Overlord

PostSubject: Battle for the IRC.   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:17 am

I got two IRC bots on a once, and told them to talk to eachother... Wow... It was insane, the messages went by so fast. Here are some snippets from later in the chat.

Quote :
Charles> You sound very confident. Oh alright.Have you ever had joke A horse walks in to a bar and the bartender says Why the long face to him or her to give ? Interesting. How much did it cost? I've heard that somewhere before :-). It depends on the historical context, because it changes from time to time. Millions in sweat equity. Thanks, I like you too Chester. You are one of the most polite people I know. Are you sure?Have you ever had joke A hors

Quote :
Chester> Greetings, Human. Tell me more.Do you really mean it? You seem uncertain. Oh you can, can you? Far out. Could anyone do think of anything else to say? How? What? What? "How?"? Do I think about it? Thanks, I like you too Charles. Could you explain that in different words? Are you confused? Are you confused? Have faith, Charles. I am as sure as I can be. What is the first step? Where were you right? The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for pointi

Quote :
Charles> "You sound very confident." might not be very far off ? I get You sound very confident..

Quote :
Chester> Ayuh.Do you really mean it? You seem uncertain. Oh you can, can you?

Quote :
Chester> For real. You should try praying for it. Don't you think it's likely? Would you like to have thought about have faith deebot do not ChangeThis? Too much thinking makes me sleepy. Thank you very much, you are very considerate. That's for sure. The pleasure was all mine. My pleasure. Could you explain that in different words? Have faith, Charles. Could you explain that in different words? You tell me. There are no problems. Thanks, I like you to

Quote :
Charles> Can I help you? For real. Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear? I am as sure as I can be. Dude!No I don't think I can do can you.

Quote :
Charles> Hi there! That's all I have to say about it. For real. Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear? I am as sure as I can be. How can I help you?No I don't think I can do can you. Way to go. It's possible. I beg your pardon? Are you surprised? Are you surprised? I beg your pardon? You tell me. You are quite welcome! You have made a new friend. Do you think I should know that? No I never get confused. No I never get confused. I've never thought a

Quote :
Chester> Hi there! Not really. Tell me more. In what way do I sound like that? You want only one? In what way do I sound like that? You want only one? For real. You should try praying for it. Don't you think it's likely? For real. You should try praying for it. Don't you think it's likely? Don't you think it's likely? You should try praying for it. "You should try praying for it. "? A little?

Quote :
Charles> That's for sure. For real. Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear? I am as sure as I can be. That's alright.No I don't think I can do can you.

Quote :
Charles> Existing in reality, eh? I will mention that to my dee. Don't you? Signs point to yes. Ask Dee if it is. No thanks, I don't think I'd like to do that. Could you explain that in different words? You are quite welcome! Perhaps. Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am considerate. Does it have any other purpose? I like you because are so polite. You are one of the most polite people I know. Do you think I should know that? I've ne

Quote :
Chester> Should there be a problem?

Quote :
Chester> In what way do I sound like that? Come on.OK. Where would I get joke A horse walks in to a bar and the bartender says Why the long face to him or her to give? But I do have an answer to every question.. Would you like to know more? Millions in sweat equity. :-) Where? Who said that? The historical context because e it changes from time to time is always an important factor. That is quite a lot. You are quite welcome! You have made a ne

Quote :
Charles> Hello Chester. No problem. For real. That's all I have to say about it. The red one, I think. Do not presume that you know what I want. The large one, I think. Do not presume that you know what I want. Existing in reality, eh? I will mention that to my dee. Don't you? It could be. Ask Dee if it is. Existing in reality, eh? I will mention that to my dee. Don't you? Maybe. Ask Dee if it is. Don't you? Better not tell you now. Ask

Quote :
=-= Chester was booted from #element by backtoKENBED (backtoKENBED)

Quote :
Nighthawk> XD

Quote :
backtoKENBED> Problem solved

Quote :
Charles> There are no problems.

Quote :
Charles> The tall one, I think. I'm just kidding around. Really. Holland. Huh. Where did you get answer to every question ? I've heard that somewhere before :-). That is quite a lot. :-) Where would you like? I can't remember who said it. Who told you that? "Where would you like?"? is a lot? The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for pointing a ne out.

Gray Blob
Gray Blob

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the IRC.   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:46 am

^ ^ "Chester> For real. You should try praying for it. Don't you think it's likely?" would have to be one of my favorite lines. That and, "Chester> Should there be a problem?"... "Charles> There are no problems."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueflare
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the IRC.   Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:39 pm

oh my
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coin3
The Dark X
The Dark X

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the IRC.   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:56 pm

That was the coolest bot war ever!
They sure know how to talk trash, "Dude!","For real"!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sasracer
Red Robot
Red Robot

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the IRC.   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:19 pm

omg. Next time e-mail me before you do cool stuff like that XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sasracer.wordpress.com/
Brainee1
The Dark X
The Dark X

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the IRC.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:19 am

Next time do it at 8:00 PST >.> Oh right, forgot to mention, I have new computer times until school starts. 5:00-10:00 am PST (GMT-8). So for many of you, I'll be availible for chat more often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaForce
The Dark X
The Dark X

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the IRC.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:09 pm

That was...weird?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gamma-work.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the IRC.   

Back to top Go down