Element Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  IRC ChatIRC Chat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sorry. D:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nighthawk
Overlord
Overlord

PostSubject: Sorry. D:   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:09 am

Today marks the three week anniversary for the due date of the new version of Element. (Yay?) I've been putting off getting this out there because of a couple things I've been unable to fix. I also haven't done as much with this version as I'd originally hoped. Saving and loading still isn't in, and I need it in to do some of the things I have planned. The problem is, saving won't work if you can't log out, and we still have that log out bug. Because of that, I've put off releasing this for far too long, so I'm going to release the next version regardless. It's been a long wait, so I'm going to release this version after a few final tests and adjustments. Those bugfixes will be in the following update, hopefully.

Also, sorry I haven't been around lately, my modem called it quits for a few days and we had to order a new one. We just got it back today.

Lightbringer
Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry. D:   Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:17 am

That's ok, if you want try and catch me on xfire and we can discuss in more detail some logout ideas (It's late right now so maybe I'll edit this post later with ideas)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nighthawk
Overlord
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Sorry. D:   Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:38 am

It isn't that, the engine I used came with that bit of code. The problem is that it isn't working for some reason. Sad

Lightbringer
Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry. D:   Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:04 pm

yeah i know, it didn't work for me either (when I was messing with it) so we'll have to work around that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueflare
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Sorry. D:   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:01 am

aww.

oh well, keep on truckin'; i know it'll be finished soon enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry. D: